COVID-19 Small Business Resources
It’s our commitment to continue to serve you during this rapidly-changing COVID-19 outbreak and through the inevitable ripple effects to come. Check back often for updates on free resources available to you via our business coaching team, and the most up-to-date information from our trusted third-party community, State, and Federal partners, and more.
*8/31/20 Announcement: Small businesses and nonprofits located in the City of Boulder can now apply for grants up to $5,000 through the Boulder Small Business Grant Program. Applications are open today through September 11, 2020.
*8/12/20 Announcement: The El Paso County Regional Business Relief Fund has officially launched. Through this fund, COVID-19 grant assistance up to $20K is available to small businesses and nonprofits located within El Paso County. Applications are open today through September 7, 2020.
*Effective July 6, 2020, the Small Business Administration has reopened the Paycheck Protection Program until August 8, 2020. As such, CEF has closed its application in order to allow for processing.
Visit our PPP page for an update on our PPP Forgiveness Process (Updated July 2, 2020)
*Delta Dental of Colorado Foundation and CEF Have Partnered to Offer $7.5M of COVID Relief Loans to Colorado Oral Health Providers
CEF COVID-19 Relief Loans
Thanks to investments from partners in various cities and counties, CEF is offering COVID-19 Relief Loans through the below COVID Relief Loan Funds. Please note that these loans are available to small businesses located in the respective cities and counties and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. We are working diligently to obtain additional funding for other geographic areas and increase availability in the existing funds in order to help even more small businesses across our state. Please check back often for updates on new COVID-19 Relief Loans.
Access Loan Inquiry Forms for Your Small Business’ City/County Below:
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act – What You Need to Know
The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) is offering low-interest federal disaster loans for working capital to small businesses suffering substantial economic injury as a result of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) through the SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) and EIDL Grant/Advance. It is also offering a Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loan that is forgivable if the business meets certain requirements.
We created this document to help break down these programs and to give you the basics on eligibility, terms, the application process, and more. It is our goal to ensure you are informed of your options and feel confident in applying for funding.
Other Helpful CARES Act Resources:
Download Our Free Small Business COVID-19 Guides
Business continuity, negotiating your lease, and more. We will be posting new guides on our blog, available to you for FREE, so check back often.
- Business Continuity During COVID-19
- Lease Payment Negotiations During COVID-19
- Survival Marketing During COVID-19
Access Our Full Library of COVID-19 + Other Small Business Tools & Guides
To get started, follow the steps below.
1. Go to InitiateProsperity.org Powered by Colorado Enterprise Fund on any device.
2. Select Create a New Account.
3. Select Colorado Enterprise Fund from the drop-down list.
4. Fill in the rest of your profile information.
5. Enjoy unlimited access to world-class business tools being used by CEF customers.
Webinar Archive: Click to View the Recording
- Colorado Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Información de recuperación de coronavirus de la SBA
- Préstamo de Impacto Económico por Desastre Instrucciones para Completar la Solucitud
- Recursos de Preparación de Emergencia ante COVID-19 para Pequeños Negocios
- Asistencia de Desastre de la SBA en Respuesta al Coronavirus
- Safer at Home: Best Practices for Businesses
- List of Resources from Office of Economic Development and International Trade
- Mi Casa Resource Center - Free Legal Clinics
- Colorado Department of Public Health Information on COVID-19
- CDC Guidance for Businesses & Employers
- Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce Business Resources
- CDC Guidance for Businesses & Employers
- Colorado SBDC Small Business Disaster Preparedness
- Colorado Office of Economic Development Business Resource Center
- Colorado Department of Labor Information and Resources
- Colorado Creative Industries Resources to Support the Arts
- Colorado Restaurant Association Coronavirus Resources
- Denver Gov Small Business Emergency Relief Program
- SBA Guidance & Loan Resources
- I am a current borrower - What payment assistance can CEF provide?
- I have heard SBA is providing disaster relief loans - Can CEF help me with this?
- I need help negotiating my rent, payables and other expenses - Who at CEF can help me?
- Does CEF have any specific COVID-19 relief loan programs that I can apply for?
- Are there any non-loan programs, like grants, available for CO small businesses?
- Can I qualify for unemployment as a business owner?
- What community programs is CEF aware of to help small businesses?
- Is CEF accepting new loan applications? If so, are there any industries not being accepted at this time?