We recognize our military veterans and their spouses have the skills and discipline to be small business owners. And can serve their customers, employees and community as well as they served our country.
Our VALOR Loan program was created for them—to support transitioning service members, veterans, and their families (the SMVF community) with access to affordable capital to start and grow small businesses in Colorado.
Who Can Apply:
Any honorably discharged US military veteran or Gold Star Family member (surviving spouse or child) who is a Colorado resident, plans to start or grow a business in Colorado, and is unable to obtain traditional bank financing. If you have more questions, please email: [email protected]
Check out our other loan options
- Loan Amount: Up to $500,000
- Loan Rate: 2% discount from standard CEF rates
- Origination Fee: 1.5%
- Loan Term: Up to 10 years with interest-only period of up to 6 months
- Loan Uses: Working capital, equipment, inventory, property improvements, business purchase, commercial real estate
- Loan Process: Online application on CEF website with underwriting and approval following standard CEF processes