- Oral health provider practices, including nonprofit clinics and community health centers, in Colorado are eligible to apply
- Due to funding limitations, preference will be given to smaller independent practices, as well as those in or serving disadvantaged communities or communities with limited oral health access
- Loan amounts up to $50,000
- 3.5% interest
- DDCOF is subsidizing the typical interest rate of 9% for these loan sizes
- 0% origination fee
- DDCOF is subsidizing a typical 3% origination fee
- Five-year note terms with 6 months interest-only payments and no pre-payment penalties
- Quick turnaround time – decision, closing, and funding within two weeks of completed application process
- Why are DDCOF and CEF partnering on this loan program?
- Who is the loan with? DDCOF or CEF?
- Will my information be shared with DDCOF?
- What can I use the loan proceeds for?
- What type of agreements will be required to close the loan?
- What types of collateral may be required to secure the loan?
- How much time will it take to close a loan and receive funding?
- How can I apply?