**Please note that we had overwhelming response to the grant program and our team is hard at work processing your applications. We ask that you please do not call our office to check on the status of your application as it only slows down the process for everyone.
As we finish this process, updates will be sent to your email (be sure to check your junk folders). We expect announcements will be made by the State the week of the 15th at the earliest.
The Disproportionately Impacted Business Grant provides funding to Colorado businesses that were disproportionately impacted by the pandemic and did not receive meaningful access to federal loans and grants. Businesses will receive a minimum of $1,500 and a maximum of $10,000. This grant is intended to cover expenses that have not been covered by other federal funding sources.
Businesses cannot receive grant awards greater than the net revenue loss the business experienced due to the COVID-19 pandemic from March 26, 2020 to the date of application.
To determine how much money you can ask for, you will need to identify your financial need that has not already been met by other public or private funding sources like the Paycheck Protection Program or programs that offer loans from the US Small Business Administration.
Businesses will be able to apply for this program starting on November 5, 2021 until November 21, 2021. The application will be available in English and Spanish. The application will ask you to submit these documents over a two-year period:
The application and award process is:
1. Review eligibility to make sure you qualify and prepare your business’s financial documents.
2. Complete the application on Colorado Enterprise Fund's website.
3. Colorado Enterprise Fund reviews the application and secure financial statements, tax returns, documentation, notes, and comments. They may contact you to request additional information.
4. Colorado Enterprise Fund sends approved applicants to OEDIT for review.
5. OEDIT reviews applicants and confirms the final list of awarded applicants to Colorado Enterprise Fund.
6. Colorado Enterprise Fund informs applicants of a decision and will distribute funds.
Businesses that are not eligible to apply:
The timeline for the grant program is as follows:
June 29, 2021 - Grant Application Opens
July 16, 2021, 5 pm - Grant Application Closes
Early August, 2021 - Grant Awards Announced
Mid August, 2021 - Checks Mailed to Award Recipients